Friday, July 18, 2008

Just try it.

Being a bit of a prep and a snob (according to this quiz), I don't usually succumb to such games, but this one only had six questions, so how could I resist? Besides, I do love Paris, so maybe it really knows me.

(Thanks Leslie for the link.)




What Your Pizza Reveals



Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either.



You aren't particularly picky about pizza. It's so good... how could you be? You fit in best in the Western part of the US.



Your taste is rather complex and sophisticated. You consider yourself a gourmet - and a bit of a snob.



You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices.



You are deep and thoughtful. You should consider traveling to Paris.



The stereotype that best fits you is upper class preppy. You don't do anything too ordinary or vulgar.

5 comments:

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

Ok I did it. It said I fit in best in the Northeast... maybe I should move?

Liz said...

I'm unique and artistically inclined and should travel to Prague, but I'm considered the girl next door and average. How can I be both average and unique. I wouldn't mind traveling to Prague though.

P.S. - I'll be emailing you pictures and measurements ASAP.

NicoleD said...

I was labeled a geek that ordered her pizza over the phone because she wouldn't leave her computer....so I won't be posting mine! Thanks for the laugh!

Samantha said...

Annee, I'm apparently outgoing, generous and boring all at the same time. Stupid pizza. I also am marveling over the pictures of your home. That is not the apts. that I saw while visiting Derek, lo those many years ago. Apparently you scored the new apartment high rises?

Annee said...

Samantha, it's true. Those apartments are still here, but are empty now, waiting to be demolished. These new ones leave little to complain about.