Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meet the band.

There was Rocker on guitar, Jonas was keyboards, and Earnest was supposed to be the background dancer. Things were going well.


But like any great band, things were bound to fall apart. Rocker was insisting on a solo. This made Jonas really ticked. He walked off stage.


Earnest was already on shaky footing since she kept talking about costumes. And when she mentioned that maybe the Fairy Godmother could help them, the guys were convinced she wasn't based in reality.


Like any true diva, she walked off to find some snacks. So the band ended. But Rocker kept rocking the guitar. For him, it was always about the music.


(P.S. Aunt Rachel, Henry wanted to let you know he was doing this song on expert level. He thought you would be able to appreciate that bit of info.)

9 comments:

AP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AP said...

awesome post. seems like a party everyday over there ;-) you're doing a fantastic job documenting your kids childhood -- they'll really appreciate it later!

sarah said...

Expert?! That is impressive! Your house looks so nice already! Is that your green couch in the background? It got to make the trip afterall?!

Liz said...

And the Grammy goes to...Annee the Mom who has to listen to all that rocking! That would drive me crazy. What a great story. Thanks for sharing. Will the Diva be starting a solo career?

Annee said...

Let's don't talk about the green couch.

Lori said...

Where was the other Earnest Diva?

Rachel F. said...

Expert?? That's quite impressive. I miss GH. I hope I'm not too rusty when I return, sounds like my nephews will be serious competition pretty soon.

I can't wait to come visit. I'm trying to pick a time. We'll talk..

Rachel F. said...

P.S. calling Korea from Israel is like $5.50/minute... So I'll have to find some other way. Sorry for the delay!

NicoleD said...

I love reading your blog! You have such an awesome way of telling your stories. Especially loved the little Diva taking a food break!