Which the kids claimed was the funnest one yet! I guess they don't remember ever doing sparklers or the driveway variety of fireworks before?! But they will remember it after this year!
Also, the Fitzgeralds came which made it extra fun. I only wish I had photographed them more often. Every time they walked out of their room, they were dressed in patriotic colors. Such color coordinated packing is nothing to take lightly! I love a sister who loves the festivities of holidays so much, and reminds all around her to enjoy them too.
The sister update is at Ana's this week. You won't want to miss it. Sarah had to utilize walkie talkies over the weekend in an official capacity. Christine is safely back in America, and Zack might have multiple California based job offers! Hurry, click!
But we are all still waiting for the grand opening of the "Brother's Update". Hey look guys, I have the first perfect picture to get your updates started. It would be hilarious. It really would be. Can you even imagine what things would make their "this week" and "next week" lists? I'm so genuinely curious I wonder what I can do to help them get it up and running?!
Finally, while Darin ushers some 40 youth to and from some white water rafting high adventure tomorrow, I will be busy at home
Long Live Summer!

0 comments:
Post a Comment