Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Baseball Hall of Fame Tuesday.
We helped make one of Darin's dreams come true today. I'm not sure having his whole family with him as he toured the BBHoF was part of his dream, but he was a good sport about it. No doubt he should be writing this update, but he's snoring in the hotel bed right now.
Suffice it to say, I have a bit more insight into why he was voting for the names "Henry" and "George" all those many years ago...
The internet is going way too slow for me to want to upload anymore photos. But so far, Cooperstown wins the prize for being the most charming New England town we've seen on this trip. It's to die for! I have more pictures. Hopefully I'll add them...I wish I were snoring in the hotel bed right now too.
Posted by Annee at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So what's the real story behind Henry & George's names? good job posting in spite of slow Internet and a strong desire to go to sleep!
I love that your trip has something for everyone.
Can't wait to see what the next destination is!
Post a Comment