Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Patrick's Day.

That's what the girls kept calling it all day long.  The boys kept getting frustrated and wanting to correct them, but then I convinced them to just "let it go".  It made the day way more entertaining, in my opinion.  They had a "Green Party" at school today.  Don't they look festive?!



By the way, I can totally see their resemblance in this picture.  Sometimes I get frustrated that people can't tell them apart.  To me, they look so different.  But this picture makes me a bit more sympathetic.


Here was the view out my window on "Patrick's Day".  This was just the beginning of a long afternoon of snow.  Awesome.  I feel like we should get a refund or something.  Where is spring?!


Green pancakes with chocolate chips, to match his shirt, for dinner tonight.  I couldn't help myself. 


And I even thought it was funny that my pesto crusted tilapia with generous side of broccoli, was so green tonight too, that I had to take a picture. 

On a side note, you should have Pesto Crusted Tilapia for dinner really soon.  It's so delicious.  And if you have an authentic Italian neighbor who drops off a jar of homemade pesto sauce, it makes it the easiest dinner you'll ever make!  Hmmm, delicious.  (but even if you don't have an authentic Italian neighbor, like I do, you should still make it.  The pesto sauce in the recipe is really good too.)

Happy Patrick's Day!!

4 comments:

Rachel F. said...

Even so, I know it's Ruby left Jane right.

10 points for me in the favorite aunt race!

Brooke said...

Negative ten points for me in the favorite aunt race...I have never been able to tell them apart...I'm sorry.
I loved the picture of George in the last post with the ladies...and your comment...I feel the same way about Harry.
Thanks for pulling me out of my self induced sewing retirement...I just finished my schoolhouse tunic and I think I like it...of course, you're the only one who can make what is basically a pattern for a nightgown look stylish! And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

Liz said...

Haha...Patrick's Day. I laughed at the thought of the girls saying the wrong name all day and the boys trying to correct it. Good times!

Grandma Z said...

More amazing and inspirational cooking. Too bad that food is not my friend.