WE’RE GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA!!!!
Acceptance letter in hand.
I have never felt such happiness.
Darin tells me I have, but I have forgotten all previous moments of happiness, and have replaced them with this one.
North Carolina is going to be awesome.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!!! And how crazy to think you'll be in North Carolina for the next few years. But how great just to know. Wow 4/6 on the east coast, huh?! I really need to start saving up for a trip. I'm so excited for your new adventure.
Wohoo that's so exciting! So where exactly in North Carolina will you be?
1 - I am basically moved to tears by this news.
2 - You have totally made my week! I have the will to go on through The Forms.
3 - I will begin planning my weekend(s) in NC immediately.
4 - Did CZ just comment on a blog? Weird.
Christine, the school's in Chapel Hill. I don't know where we'll live. Obviously, the news I posted is about two hours old :)
I know, it was weird to hear from CZ via the comment section. But I loved it.
P.S. What are "The Forms"?
And Sarah, you don't have to save too much to just fly yourself out to NC for a sisters weekend!!!
P.P.S. Huck is invited too.
Congratulations, Annee! (And Major.) You know this means you will have to learn to make Mt. Airy hotdogs and talk like Andy Griffith, don't you? Sweet. Sign up for a tour of the Biltmore Mansion when you get there and post photos on your blog. I've always wanted to see that. Way to go.
whoo hoo!! It will be fun, just think of all the races on the east coast we can all meet up for!
Exciting! We arrived at Ft. Bragg (which is just about an hour from Chapel Hill) in January and like it so far. Everyone is super nice and laid back. You will love it!!!
I only hear great things about North Carolina. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We will only be about a 10 hr drive from each other. Way cool!
That is wonderful. You're driving distance away. What a happy thing. Congratulations! We're thrilled!
Ya'll are goin' love it in the South!!
Annee, What is the meaning of this? You post your news at 10 pm at night and at breakfast I see you have 11 comments. Is our whole family up in the night?!
Wohoo and Whoo hoo!!
CONGRATULATIONS Annee! I'm so happy for you.
What a great place! It must be so nice knowing and preparing! yay! Can't wait to hear plans! you'll have lots of visitors!
You know, North Carolina is not that far from Florida!!
Hurray!! Jack and I love visiting North Carolina! Now we will have another great reason to hop on a plane and visit!
Congrats!!
Where to in NC..it's a great state, as I speak from experience!! ;) Enjoy yourselves!! ;)
I am so excited! That is close!
That was your tech challenged friend, Eliza, who looks like she can finally post a comment again.
What great news! We love North Carolina and have actually hoped we would end up there someday. I am, however, a little concerned about the Earnests becoming Tar Heels--it could offend the Blue Devil blood in our family. Congrats--SO glad you'll be in the east.
Post a Comment