So we got into Photo Booth with fake mustaches. That was a good time.

Then the girls tried.
But what they really wanted was to look like they were on a roller coaster with their arms up. Because that is real fun. Not just fake fun, like fake mustaches.
But as it turns out in this, the second to last week of summer vacation, we have spent three out of five days at home in our PJs until it was dinner time, and then we would get dressed and walk out to dinner somewhere. We've seen Darin a total of about five hours this week. We miss him. We'll see him maybe over the weekend, but then not really again until August 28th. So that's life here in Osan. Oh yeah, and while we haven't been getting dressed, I've made a few things...Meet Kitty. I wanted it to be love at first sight. Sadly, and mysteriously I wasn't in love right away. But she has grown on my over these past few days.
And here is Jane with Kitty when she heard that she didn't belong to us. I now have two little girls waiting for the morning when they wake up to find new kitties for them. But I'm not making any promises! I love Jane's face. And I love teaching the joy of giving! It makes the making that much more fun.





4 comments:
those pictures are so funny. Your shirt is cute. What's on it? And who is the kitty for? She's cute too.
I love kitty and the quilt. THe colors are great!
Looks like you are having fun there in Korea. 3 days in pajamas sounds lovely. Sad though that Darin has to work so much.
Kitty is so cute. And her matching quilt is as cute as she is. I can see why Jane and Ruby would want their own.
Kitty is Darling. How fun with the fake mustaches. Those will be good memories, mom.
Post a Comment