Time to move on!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Mission Accopmlished!
I finsihed them all last night, and laid them out on the floor in the family room, so that they would see them when they woke up. One by one they came into my room (where I was still sleeping because of the late night sewing), to thank me for finishing their pajamas! The appreciation makes it all worth it. Being done working with their crazy fabric selections also makes it all worth it. Incidentally, I did finish Henry's as well. As it turns out, he it not a kids size XL. He needed the adult size small, so it looks like George just got TWO pair, and I am back to the drawing board for Henry. I'll be honest, that's a little bit painful. I felt a wee bit like a girl working in a sweat shop last night. Cranking out pajama bottoms after pajama bottoms.
Posted by Annee at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What an accomplishment!! Four pants in one night? That is some serious sewing.
Okay, maybe I have bad taste, but I really don't think Ruby's choice of fabric is that bad. With the cute white tank I think it works.
Way to go sweatshop girl!
Good for you! I have the fabric for pajama pants at my house, but I think they are getting put up until we reach GA. I am looking forward to learning about the skirts though! Your kids are lucky to have a mom that is so talented...and good at staying up late at night. :) See ya soon.
Post a Comment