A blizzard sounds awesome. I'm really hoping for at least one good snow before spring so the kids can play around in it. So far, we've had a few flurries but nothing that sticks.
We're jealous! Ella has been dying for snow to play in. And every once in awhile I love the feeling of being snowed in--it's forced relaxation and new-found time. The picture is great--looks so serene.
3 comments:
A blizzard sounds awesome. I'm really hoping for at least one good snow before spring so the kids can play around in it. So far, we've had a few flurries but nothing that sticks.
What a perfect little angel -- both of them. Looks like a fun change of scenery.
We're jealous! Ella has been dying for snow to play in. And every once in awhile I love the feeling of being snowed in--it's forced relaxation and new-found time. The picture is great--looks so serene.
Post a Comment