How funny are you!! That's my conversation with my husband in my head all the time...but not about the TV because I already lost that one a long time ago, just with plenty of other stuff!! ;)
thats sweet, annee.... I love your kids. And you. and my brother.
hahahahhhahhahahahahahhaahh
A darling moment--so cute to have caught that one. Sounds like you guys have similar conversations regarding TV size. Really, what's the big deal?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How funny are you!! That's my conversation with my husband in my head all the time...but not about the TV because I already lost that one a long time ago, just with plenty of other stuff!! ;)
thats sweet, annee.... I love your kids. And you. and my brother.
hahahahhhahhahahahahahhaahh
A darling moment--so cute to have caught that one. Sounds like you guys have similar conversations regarding TV size. Really, what's the big deal?
Post a Comment