Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged...

So we've been in Utah for the past two weeks. Then the first day of school was Monday. I have more pictures than I know what to do with. And I want to post them so we won't forget how much fun we just finished having. But since that is overwhelming, I will start with answering the questions from being "Tagged".

Jobs I've Had:

1. Receptionist at BYU's Conferences and Workshops
2. Minor Landscape designing
3. Babysitter extraordinaire!
4. Worked the merchandise cart at Twin Palms in Pasadena, CA during High Schools. (Thanks to Nancy for that job.)

Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:

1. Room with a View
2. Stranger Than Fiction
3. I really don't like watching movies more than once...

Place I've Lived:

1. Boston, MA
2. Silver Spring/Kensington, MD
3. La Canada, CA
4. San Angelo, TX
5. Bitburg, Germany
6. Colorado Springs!!!

Favorite TV Shows:

1. Flip That House
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Designed to Sell
4. Real Estate Pro
5. The Office

Favorite Food:

1. Indian
2. Mexican
3. Italian
4. Anything that I don't have to make myself!

5 Places I'd Rather Be:

1. Tahiti (I've never been there, but it sounds good to me)
2. Hawaii (I've never been there either)
3. Almost anywhere all by myself for a few hours
4. The South of France (I have been there, and I'd go back anytime)
5. San Angelo (I only had one kid, lived in an apartment, had one car, life was SO simple, that's what I'd go back to, but not really, it just sounds so easy now!)

1 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

Jim and Karin discovered that the military has beach houses for officers to use right on the beach on Oahu. They said the experience was better than the 5 star resorts. Ask them about it and make your reservation for the next time you are on leave.