Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Aspen Grove Beach Week-August 2007


Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Z for an excellent week at Aspen Grove. It was our first year, so we weren't sure what it was all about. But I think after being there for the full week, we'd all be happy to go back. We had lots of fun. And who can forget about how they take the kids, ALL the kids, including the youngest for nearly 6 hours a day. Yes, that's what I said, 6 hours of free time without any kids. We had a great time. I hope we'll be back again in the years to come. It was truly memorable. Thanks everyone for making it fun. I love you all!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

It sounds awesome. And looks awesome too. Glad it was such a success. It looks like you were in Nate's country. Did you happen to run into him out there on the mountain?

Christy said...

Seriously...6 hours! Sign me up.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

You have some great pictures. I looks like fun. I like the idea of doing a friends/cousins Aspen Grove trip!

Annee said...

We might already be too late for next summer, but let's not forget to sign up for the 2009!!