Monday, August 20, 2007

Looks like Ruby was having fun...

We were all sitting outside one night admiring the Wiley's then partially completed deck when suddenly someone said, "Where are the kids?". Look where we found them... Oliver actually required goggles to play in the mud. Ruby just required lots of dirt!! At least they were having fun. Aren't these the moments that stay in a kids mind for the rest of their lives? My kids will say something like, "Oh yeah, we always used to play in the mud at the Wiley's house". When in real life, they only did it once. Oh well, I'm happy for them for that one time when we all forgot about them, they had fun...




Had to throw this one in of Ruby learning to play Guitar Hero. Thanks Wiley's for showing us such a good time!!

2 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Your girls hair had already grown since we saw you last. You have some great pictures of summer '07. I still remember Bear Lake with our whole family. Great place.

Grandma Z said...

What happened to the picture of Ruby in the pine tree? I want to show it to Grandpa Z and I can't see it any more.