
Here are our boys going off on their first day of school. Too bad it's taken me two weeks to get these pictures posted, but you know how it goes. Aren't they adorable? All grown up and in the 2nd grade and kindergarten. We couldn't be more proud of them. They are loving it, as is their mother!! Happy Back to school to the rest of you...


George waiting to go inside. The kindergarteners got to be the last ones to go inside as their parents usually need a little bit more time to say good-bye. The kids all seemed fine, but I saw more that two moms wiping away tears as the kids all got up to go inside. It was hard for me to be sad when George was so excited. He could barely sleep the night before he was so ready to go! We love this guy.
6 comments:
These guys are so cute!
SO cute!! I knew there had to be photos of the first day, I'm glad we get to see them. Can you believe half your kids are now in school?? Only a few more short years before your girls are in kindergarten and you have a whole new life! Then I think you'll be one of those crying moms. :-)
What will you do with all your time during the day?
Yeah, I may cry then. The girls are signed up for a one-day-a-week program starting tomorrow. They will go for 4 hours. It's a test to see if I sink or float without any kids around me. I'll give you an update after the fact. But as of right now, I'm dreaming of 1001 ways to spend those 4 hours alone!
Glad you held up for your kiddos:)! I remember as a Kindergarten teacher all of the crazy parents crowding the classrom taking pictures and long good-byes and the kids were fine! I fear I'll be one of those crazies next year!...
Henry rocking the part...
Your boys are so grown up!
Post a Comment