Sarah, Christine and I went out to visit Rachel in Boston last weekend. She's there doing an accounting internship. Darin gave me five full days to fly away and be free. Thanks Darin, you are the best!! It was so fun and much needed. We will definitely have to find a way to do it again. Loved every moment of it...Stephanie's...Newberry Street... Pedicures...Taking public transportation but a cab never hurt anyone every once in a while...Ice cream way past bedtime...June always being happy...Three sisters in a king size bed, one on a fold out couch...Running along the Charles River...Self-tour of Harvard and the Freedom Trail...Jail-Bird George and the Duck Tour...and the list could go on and on. Thanks girls. I love you all!!



7 comments:
Thank you to Darin and Scott for making it possible. It was super fun! What a fancy slideshow!
wow!! that slide show is awesome!! it was a great weekend. the first of (hopefully) many more. too bad we never got a picture of the phone sarah found in the cab. that's part of the story we may forget without a photo but it was so classically us :-)
thanks again to everyone who made it possible for you guys to come visit me. i am truly blessed.
I'm coming to your blog through Christy. I loved seeing the pictures of your trip- but man was it surprising to see Rachel and Christine. I haven't seen them since High School... they were just babies then! I hardly recognize them. Just wanted to post a hello from me.
-Michelle Goold Taylor
Hey Michelle. Good to hear from you. In fact, Rachel has met a guy out there in Boston who I think is roommates with your little brother. Which is funny for me to think of your little brother as a returned missionary. Time flies! Take care.
That is random about Jeff's roommate...small world. Seriosly, I wouldn't recognize Rachel and Christine expect for the fact that they look like Zackrison's. They are so grown up! Don't you love girl trips? Speaking of it, when are we doing another one?
Excellent question Christy. I've been wondering the same thing myself. Everyone is having new babies this year though, maybe we have to wait a while. Have you had your baby? I'll check your blog!
What a fun girls trip! And yes, I couldn't help but wonder when we are going to have ours again after seeing what a fun time you had in Boston. Maybe in the spring, or we could just bring our newest additions and have it this fall.
Post a Comment