This bunny lives in our backyard. I heard today that he has a name. But he's an impostor. An uninvited habitator (I guess that's not a real word.) of the backyard. He randomly eats my flowers, when I'm least expecting it. And then sometimes, when I most expect it, he doesn't eat them. So it's frustrating, and I allow the children to hunt him down. That mostly means whenever we spot him, they go run after him. They think they are chasing after him to make him their pet. I know that chasing him means he'll leave the backyard.
Today, Jane was the only one around when I spotted him. Her dad told her she needed shoes on before she went to hunt for the bunny. Thank goodness she got shoes on. That made the outfit much more appropriate. I just kept hoping the hunt never made it's way out to the front yard. Of course, it did.


7 comments:
hahaha this is amazing! i am so glad i got to see pictures of this event, i don't think a description would have been as effective. this blog is great!!
Why wear shoes when you could wear boots! What a girl!
Thanks for the comments girls! Can't wait to read your blogs.
Hey Annee -
What a great idea! It looks like your family is having a great summer...we might be in Utah at the same time as your family this summer...maybe we'll be able to meet up for a bit.My kids love seeing the pictures of your kids...it looks like you're all doing well!
Hey Brooke! Let us know when you'll be there. If it's close to the same times, we'll make sure we overlap so that kids can all have fun together. Are you guys going up to Brigham City? Thanks for checking out the blog.
did you ever get the bunny...
Never got the bunny! He still has the nerve to come and visit us in the backyard!
Post a Comment