Monday, January 24, 2011

I just found them.

Rachel downloaded all of her wedding photos to my computer when she was here last month.  It's so silly, but I only found them tonight.  And I'm pretty sure I've looked for them before tonight.


These ladies are breaking my heart in this photo.  So darling.  But one thing is funny, they are in this phase where they hate to smile with their teeth showing.  They think it looks bad.  I just wonder sometimes where they get their ideas from!


And I never saw this one until tonight either!  They look smashing.  And like they might grow up to be heart breakers.

It is possible for me to love these four any more than I do right now?!

4 comments:

Rachel F. said...

They're beautiful!! I'm so glad they've been located. Now we can have a race to see who burns them onto a disc for mom and Sarah first...

Liz said...

Beautiful!!

And so handsome!

Alyssa Lark said...

I love these pictures. And the kids in them.

One Tired Mama said...

Annie, it's me Jodie (Lark's sister, you know, the cute one!) Anyway...long ago I'm pretty sure you posted some darling baby shoes you made. I've searched your blog, Brooke's and Alyssa's trying to find the link with no luck. Great big bummer! If you have any idea what I'm talking about and still have the link, will you please be so kind as to post it for this old lady who's losing her memory? Thank you. AND...darling pics of your kids. So cute!