If you want to see some Valentine's Day *love* MOM style, check out what the girls got to wear to school today, HERE.
But do not follow that link above if you want skinny thighs or to look cute in your swimming suit in the next few months. I'm just saying, it won't help!
If you want to know how proud I am of my boys for being good students, then observe the pictures below:
Henry was there too. Super excited as per usual. I keep trying to tell him it's not always going to be as easy as it is right now to get straight A's, so he should really enjoy it while he can.
Do you think he is listening to me?
Do you think he is listening to me?
If you want to read about how George won the Pine Wood Derby, well then, let me just tell you, George won the Pine Wood Derby!!
Here I am, being super excited for him! It was his first time getting to participate in a Pine Wood Derby. That's a really big deal in the world of Cub Scouting!
Of course, huge kuddos go out to Darin for helping both of his young Cub Scouts earn a "Fastest Car" award. Honestly Darin doesn't really know how he's managed it. He barely owns any tools, and the random collection of saws that we now have, have been purchased specifically to trim the trunk of the Christmas tree, and to be used in his effort to help his sons not be embarrassed at Pine Wood Derby. It is an incredibly successful collection of random saws. Darin could never build another Pine Wood Derby car for the rest of his life, and his sons will forever be indebted to him for helping them get their big wins! Way to go Darin.
Cutest George on the block.

4 comments:
Stephen thinks George is the coolest kid. When he's playing with Mei Li, his name choice is frequently "George." Seems appropriate to honor the boy who taught him how to crawl!
Way to go George and Henry! We're so proud of you!
I have a feeling I'll be making those brownies soon!!
Way to go Earnest boys!! Straight 'A's and a Pinewood Derby winner. That's amazing!
It's amazing what Cubs can do when they get off to the right start!!
And btw I do want thighs as skinny as yours.
Congrats on the pinewood derby wins. We just had ours on friday, Max didn't win, but I had no idea it could be so exciting!! Fun.
Post a Comment