Easter came and went with barely a photo snapped. Here's my excuse, I love to live the moments, and not photograph them. Then when the moments are over, I'm mad because I've got no photographic evidence of the memory. When will I learn my lesson?! Here's what I did get pictures of over the Easter weekend...
He totally took the game seriously this season, and emerged as a strong team goalie.
Dear Spring Soccer-
You mostly felt like winter soccer, until the last game. You were real cold.
Love,
Annee
The girls modeling their new Easter outfits (in case you need more details about them, head on over to Made on Maple). And yeah, it's not so easy to capture these two together anymore. I thought this was supposed to get easier. It's a little bit like having too many cooks in the kitchen. Everyone has their own idea about how the picture should look:
(Can you blame me for needing to throw in a vintage Easter shot?! Please enjoy it, while singing the words to "Sunrise, Sunset" from "Fiddler on the Roof". I'm serious.)
And here's a picture of my boys on Easter Sunday. When all the festivities were over, they busted out the Stratomatic game in honor of opening day:
Don't ask me anything about what this is all about. Something about rolling dice and pretending you're playing baseball on paper. In my opinion, the baseball hats are the most exciting part about it.
What about Hank you ask? What's new with him? Well, he is too busy taunting his father with his love of the Lakers, and his pride over Duke's big win to appear in too many blog posts (really, it's a sensitive topic, maybe let's not talk to Darin about it). I've been startled more than once, to find Henry tucked away in my room, watching TV by himself. And even more surprised to see that he's watching a basketball game, or a baseball game. Like father, like son?! Yeah, I think so.
Happy Easter!

3 comments:
That game looks funny. I love that they all where baseball caps and serious expressions. They look really into it.
I love your new sewing creations. Did you notice the fabric on the dresses Mei Li wore on Saturday and Sunday? Thank you for those.
So I just realized that I spelled "where" instead of "wear." I feel kinda dumb.
I never noticed. So maybe I'm the one who should feel "dumb". But you are not dumb :)
Post a Comment