The one thing Korea could give me that Colorado never could, is the perfect batch of cookies, right out of the oven, EVERY TIME. To all my sisters, or would-be-sisters who live "at altitude", here's a picture of what cookies look like when you live at sea level:
This batch was devoured about 3 seconds out of the oven, by four children who were with me, every step of the way. And it did make me wonder why I would ever deviate from this type of perfection?!
Dear Jane-
This was the funniest thing I saw all day long.
I love you.
Mom
This was the funniest thing I saw all day long.
I love you.
Mom
Cookies weren't the only thing I was making.... Big news here today, from now on I'll be posting all my sewing creations on a new blog:
Made on Maple
It's my new creative space that I'm sharing with best friend Liz. It used to be that almost nightly I would send Liz an email with an attachment of either my finished project or my latest work in progress. And in return, she would show me what she was making. Those were the most delightful emails, but we decided we should just be posting those pictures to a blog. Surely there is no shortage of sewing blogs on the internet, but it feels exciting to have one of our very own. If you want to know what I'm making...come on over.

3 comments:
way to go on your new sewing blog! and you are right on about the cookies.
I don't think I can make it through the evening without a cookie! I'm glad you posted that. Zack was convinced during the first year of our marriage that I couldn't make chocolate chip cookies because my recipe never turned out right in Utah. Oh, and your sewing blog looks awesome!
Oh those heavenly looking cookies...
That photo of Jane STILL has me laughing out loud several weeks later. Hahahaha
Post a Comment