Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I did it!








I cut their hair! It was LONG over due. They didn't even complain. They themselves had grown tired of the tangles and the tears. And I don't think they could look any cuter.

I also created a new dress. More details on that over at MOM.

Other than that, inspired by our cousin Sam, the boys and their dad have been trying to figure out how to make stop-motion-movies. They tell me they'll have one ready to share as soon as I get the tripod exchanged for one that's not broken (tomorrow, I promise!!). It was surprising how quickly they figured it out, and pretty fun to watch.

And, the Major and I busy trying to forget that he applied to University of Virginia (UVA) over a month ago, and it's possible that we'll be hearing back from them in the coming weeks.

We're trying to forget that, and act as if we're just busy with life as usual. But who can pretend to not care about where they are possibly moving to in about four months?! (Or in 131 days in case you are counting down?).

Dear Charlotteville, VA-

Am I going to be calling you home? I'd love to. Let me know.

Thanks.

Annee



8 comments:

Valerie said...

I really like their hair! Emma insists upon keeping hers long, which is fine because I love doing it, but I sure wouldn't mind losing the tangles!

Mickelmonkey Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ie Li said...

I sure hope that Charlottesville will be your home. I was thinking today how you guys could come our way for the cherry blossom festival and we'd go to Charlottesville for the half marathon and marathon. We'd have Sunday dinners together occasionally. Doesn't that sound nice?

Annee said...

It sounds perfect. Really and truly.

Jana said...

Wha-wha-WHAT???? You in Virginia? That's only one state away from me. I thought you'd be headed back to CO for sure. Oh, I'm way too excited. My fingers and toes are crossed!

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

I love the hair cuts! and the dress!

Ana said...

The haircuts are adorable. I am super impressed with your cutting skills! I totally know how you feel. It's like your whole life is going to change and you'd just like to know already so you can start envisioning it all. We are keeping our fingers crossed for you guys (it'd be a good thing right??). Not Colorado, but not Korea :)

Annee said...

Yes, it took a while to accept that it wouldn't be Colorado again. But once we did, we could get excited about the next best alternative. Our fingers are crossed too!