Tuesday, October 20, 2009

With love, from Ruby.

Hi everyone,


I was having such a busy morning, running around in my pajamas, watching TV, playing with Jane. It was really exhausting, so I got in my swimsuit to lay out for a while under my new Asian umbrella. I asked my mom 57 times to take my picture. I knew I looked good, but I have to admit, I didn't know I looked this good!




Then Jane needed to have her picture taken since I was getting mine taken, but she wasn't even in her swimming suit, so I thought it was kind of lame. But whatever, she's still my BFF.


Don't forget to take time in your day to lay out for a bit. It's really refreshing. And don't forget to have a "party drink" close by. You never know when you're going to get thirsty, just laying around and stuff.

Have a great day.

Love,
Ruby.

6 comments:

sarah said...

what a diva! love it!

Lori said...

I'm going to try that TODAY. Thanks Ruby for the great idea.

Jim said...

Oh, to be a little girl, begging for a photo in a swimsuit...;)
They are too cute!

jana said...

too funny

Liz said...

Too sweet. Love the need for a party drink.

earnestendeavors said...

Love seeing pics of your girls - reminds me of Mattie & Lauren when they were that age!