Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Baby love.

There are no more babies in this house. But these little shoes almost make me wish that there were....(just kidding Darin!)




Or maybe I just wish to have a house full of adorable baby shoes... This tutorial has been bookmarked for far too long. When I saw my sister-in-law Valeria making some, I decided it was time to try some for myself. Nothing is perfect the first time around, but these are slightly heart breaking, are they not?!



Is it okay that I hope that a little piece of Heaven is full of buttons? I thoroughly enjoyed my day off on Super Bowl Monday. Thank you so much Darin.

11 comments:

jana said...

I feel like I always say the same thing, but you really never cease to amaze me. You are so talented. Great job on the shoes.

Jeff said...

Those are some super cute shoes Annee. I love them. -Eliza

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ie Li said...

Cute! I made some like that once. They didn't turn out nearly as well.

Liz said...

So cute! I love the fabric you used. And, I love that Liza commented!

Rachel said...

My heaven will also include charming buttons. . . where on earth do you get your patterns? That last dress you made was to die for!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

There is no way you will not miss Korea when you leave. Ever after you will be thinking about the bargains and might I say variety you could be getting in Korea.
Very darling shoes. I do know someone having a baby:)

sarah said...

hey - me too!

Rachel F. said...

Woa that button display is amazing. I want to buy them all solely because they're so well organized. Organization pleases my eye.

Ana said...

Those are adorable!! Do I have to move to Korea to discover my talents too? :)

Nancy O. said...

There are babies at our house, you could send those shoes my way. They are amazing, I cannot believe that you made them.