Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Lazy Days Skirt.

Leaves you feeling neither lazy, nor dazed.

This skirt was started at 10:15 pm, and was finished at exactly 11:07 pm (I'm a runner, I love to time events). I'm only sorry the ladies aren't available to spin and twirl right at the moment.

Follow this link HERE if you have an hour to spare today. The only change I made was instead of using ribbon, I made a quick piece of bias tape. Had I used ribbon, this might possibly have been the 30-minute skirt.

I wonder who will want to wear it in the morning? All of my creations are not equally loved by both ladies. It's convenient really, but I will also let them do some of their own design, should the Kelly- green polka dot not be to their liking. Too bad shapeless, elastic waistband skirts aren't equally flattering on the 31 year-old figure, else you know what my closet would be full of, right?!

Nighty-night.

**Fashion update**


Jane picked the skirt.
Ruby explained had the polka dots been green, instead of white, then she would have liked it. Instead she insisted it's Jane's skirt, with the wrong colored polka dots and all.

Just in case you were wondering.

5 comments:

Liz said...

So cute! I'll for sure have to try the tutorial. Maybe today even.

Katie said...

An hour? Yeah right, maybe for you. I think my running time vs. your running time would be the same as my sewing time vs. your sewing time. I live vicariously through checking in on your glorious creations (and running workouts). You are a very talented, creative girl. I love the floral bias tape. Which lady ended up staking a claim on this skirt?

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

I love the fabric. When I am feeling well I will do it. so cute!

Liz said...

I like Jane's taste. Cute tights to match!

Brooke said...

Annee - I've made three of the Amy Butler Barcelona A-Line skirts for myself this week...also takes only an hour, and you can fill your own closet with them!
www.amybutlerdesigns.com