Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Ladies.

They are four today, and oh boy am I feeling nostalgic...




Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

10 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks Annee! We needed a Ruby & Jane fix. Happy birthday, ladies, from "little Rachel".

jrteacherlady said...

How precious:) Make sure you label all the pics so you will always know who is who, especially the baby pics. The joke in my family is that I'M the ONLY one that knows who is who of my twin brothers, even my Mom has trouble:)

Ie Li said...

Oh how we love our Jane and Ruby. They are beautiful girls who are so blessed to be in your home. What a beautiful family you and Darin have created.

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! I loved looking at all of them. When I saw the newborn pictures it made me wonder how people do twins?!? I can't even handle one at a time. You're an amazing mother! Happy Bday to the girls.

Laura said...

I loved that, Annee! Happy Birthday, Jane and Ruby. I feel like I've been drowning lately in "double trouble." I wish you were closer so I could soak up some of your wisdom and insight. :)

Annee said...

Hey Julie, thanks for the advice about the pictures. I fear on some of them it is already too late, I don't know which is which. But starting at about six months, I think we have it down in terms of who is who. It's crazy to see all the old pictures of two babies. I literally don't remember how we did it.

Rachel F. said...

What a special gift they have from you. That will be SO HANDY come senior year when they need childhood photos.

Stephensens Rock said...

I watched the slide show with Kayla, who could name the twin in every picture. Thx for sharing your day with me, girls!

Jana said...

So darling. Hard to believe they're four already. It seemed like yesterday that I came and saw you when they were just several weeks old. I was feeding one of your girls, with Ella tugging at my leg and I was perspiring because of the simultaneous demands. I will always be in awe of how smoothly you seemed to have managed twins in addition to your boys. What a mom!

Strommer Family said...

Wonderful to see some more of your family...miss everyone there..not Korea mind you but the people!! ;)