We totally did it!! Detailed telling of the story to follow as soon as I collect more pictures from participants here and around the world.
It was a great day.
(Not only did I run a race, but I ate peanut m&ms and got to go out on a date with my boyfriend.)
(Not only did I run a race, but I ate peanut m&ms and got to go out on a date with my boyfriend.)

9 comments:
Hey annee, We ran today!!!
Doug 15
Sarah 5
Meredith 1
For a total of 21 miles.
Happy Race day, enjoy your new treat freedom!!!
Woohoo! Put me (and Zack) down for 13.1! Pictures/stories to follow...
K-I did my 3.1--then Evan hopped on the treadmill "to run for Henry"
Jake and I both did 5k to support the cause.
Its a good thing you and I both had it documented that I committed to running today because truth be told I may not have done it. I will send pictures and comments to your e-mail. Can we make this annual? I posted it on my blog as well. It was a Christmas miracle!
P.S. New shoes are way past due.
What a great day! What a great idea! I did 13.4. It was a little hard to be so precise since I was having to map the course. Thanks for organizing!
I did it too, Annee!! It was only a 5K, but it was a PR! It's on my blog, but I also added another post so it's further down. Thanks for the motivation!
I forgot to tell you that I did 8 miles. Thats a PR post twins! Just so everyone can be jealous the temp was 65 and sunny with a slight breeze....BEAUTIFUL! Perfect day to run!
Thx Annee! We miss you, Amber
This morning I saw your latest post w/ everyones race day adventures and now its gone....what happened? I wanted to see everyones comments. I had fun doing this "race". Amber
Post a Comment