Sunday, November 02, 2008

Those were the days...

I had to steel this photo from my sister's blog. (I left all of our vintage family photos in storage.) Please enjoy this glimpse of Halloween circa 1989.



7 comments:

Liz said...

Annee, your bangs are pretty awesome! I love the height you got on them. Classic!!

Alyssa said...

awesome....haha

Annee said...

Liz, I'm pretty sure that was a really good hair day. You know?!

Jana said...

What an awesome picture. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I totally remember those costumes! And I do remember those bangs, too!

Congratulations pulling off October...it's always a big production for us too.

Annee said...

You totally remember those costumes! That was 7th and 8th grade. You were right there with us. I believe that was the picture our mom took as she was dropping us off at the school dance!

AP said...

ha -- that's just how i remember you :-) classic.

Anonymous said...

Annee, cute pic.... I had a VERY nice time with you and the girls at lunch. It was great seeing you guys, we have to do it more often. By the way I know how to make yo yo's with the fabric. It's easy. Miss ya. Love and hugs, Susan
I just love your girls, they're priceless. :)