I hope I get an "A" on my book report that is due in the morning. I always get nervous the night before a big assignment is due.
P.S. And I feel sad, because I'm not sure that this picture even does justice to the work that went into this "book box".
P.P.S Who comes up with this stuff for elementary school children?? Don't they know they can't make miniature furniture and books on their own?!
P.P.P.S. Please tell me you think the printed out head was a brilliant solution to the complaint, "But I don't know how to draw the main character, MOM!" (and I hope you read that quote in your whiniest voice ever!)
Good night.

7 comments:
I hear you! Seriously, I think they send home difficult homework half the time just to see whose parents are participating. Good job. I'm sure you'll get an A!
I HATE dioramas! I mean really, the only thing making a diorama prepares you for is helping your own children make dioramas when they're children. Enough already...why don't they have them design a webpage about their book or something a little more relevant to our century!
(Can you tell that this is also a pet peeve of mine?)
I think you did a fine job, and the printed out head was a brilliant solution!
Brooke
You did an amazing job. Aren't you glad you only had to make one? 'Cause I'm warning you, in a few years all big projects will come in twos...
Awesome warning. Thanks Julie.
Hahaha oh man I didn't even think about the projects coming in twos!! They don't put that on the warning label...
classic. nice work annee. a+ :-)
For the record, as a former elementary school teacher, I would NEVER have assigned such a project! I really hope you get extra credit for the computer print out head.
Post a Comment