George graduated from preschool this year. He's now off to kindergarten.
so cute! jane and ruby's hair is getting so long! they are all getting so big!
Thanks for being our first visitor Alyssa!! That is their hair even after getting a few inches cut off in April.
Anne, Your family is so cute, thanks for sharing. Tyler has a blog page. I think it's called Heaps Family Fun. Look him up. If I ever learn how do use the computer like the younger generation I will start one also. Have a good one. Debbie
Such cute pics of the kids, they have grown so much since I last saw you all! Good to hear things are going well!
So good to hear from you Samantha! We miss being close to you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute! jane and ruby's hair is getting so long! they are all getting so big!
Thanks for being our first visitor Alyssa!! That is their hair even after getting a few inches cut off in April.
Anne, Your family is so cute, thanks for sharing. Tyler has a blog page. I think it's called Heaps Family Fun. Look him up. If I ever learn how do use the computer like the younger generation I will start one also. Have a good one. Debbie
Such cute pics of the kids, they have grown so much since I last saw you all! Good to hear things are going well!
So good to hear from you Samantha! We miss being close to you guys.
Post a Comment