Thursday, June 28, 2007

Making Use of Grandpa's Piano


Henry does NOT want me to post this. But I just can't help myself. Mostly because of the song he is playing, for some reason I just thought of dad, and wanted to share it. Don't tell Henry you saw it!!

2 comments:

JAZBAND said...

Annee/Darin: I'm trying to get a comment on your blog by navigating through German language pages. I'm not sure if it is working or not -- this is the third time I have tried to post this!

This blog is precious and this rendition of "I Hope They Call Me On a Mission" is great. I won't tell Henry that I have seen it, but I may ask him to play it for me. You guys are an inspiration to me -- I hope I can follow the example of keeping a good family record.

With great love and respect,
Grandpa Z.

Annee said...

Hi Dad! I'm so excited you figured out how to leave a comment. Looks like you navigated well through the German. I wanted you to hear this. I thought you would enjoy it. Henry will continue practicing and be ready to perform next time he sees you. Thanks for checking it out. Much love!