Thursday, June 28, 2007

I thought 5:45am was early enough...




Now that Darin is back home, I'm trying to get more consistent at running in the mornings. He still leaves for work totally early, so I have to get up by 5:30am to run before he needs to leave. So it was 5:45 as I walked outside. Unfortunately, the sun rises around 5:15, so it's very bright. As I was stretching I looked up at the kids windows, to find Jane standing on Ruby's bed looking out the window, waving at me. That's just too early for her to be awake, and to wake Ruby up too!! But Darin, still newly home, was happy to let the girls wake up and have a party in our room with him while he got ready for work. I'm glad I was out running!!

1 comments:

Rachel F. said...

yay! so far this is great!

i don't think i've ever been as eager as those girls are to be in a photo before 6am...