Thursday, January 05, 2012

Untitled.


Sometimes Christmas Eve is almost more magical than Christmas.  The anticipation is so contagious, and sometimes impossible to top.  Nothing makes my life more sweet than being a mother at Christmas time.  Yeah, it's totally exhausting.  I was sick for the entire week after Christmas because of all the lost sleep.  But they totally make it worth it:



This is our last Christmas without a teenager.


Time goes by too fast.

(George is six days old in that photo!)


Know what I mean?!

I try to believe that I'm constantly trading in something that is good, for something that is better.  

I hope I'm right. 










Things sure are pretty good.

Merry Christmas.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Love all the Christmas past pictures.

Look at all that wrapping paper to hide the Christmas Magic. Oh my goodness.

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

woah woah woah whats with the Laker's Jersey Henry has? Has Darin burned it yet?

Annee said...

Not yet! But we're all a little bit nervous.

Brooke said...

Tell Henry there will always be a bed for him at our house and his Laker jersey! Did you really put up all that wrapping paper up to hide the trampoline? Is that the story?

Rachel said...

Cute post! I echo your sentiments exactly. We had a trampoline surprise at our house as well! It was one of the best christmas presents in history I believe! Merry Christmas!

Steve said...

Is the picture of the kids jumping in the dark reflective of the fact that Christmas started before the sun came up or that they stayed in the PJs all day and enjoyed an evening jump?

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Darling!

Annee said...

Reflective of the new trampoline they got for Christmas. And, that by the time it was built many were back in pajamas on their way to bed :-)