Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'll be back.

Christine is hosting Z sisters this week, in case you were wondering.  You're welcome to catch a glimpse over there.  I promise I'll be back here soonish with a more comprehensive update.  I honestly feel like I need to move back to Korea, or keep my kids home from school more often.  There isn't much to tell.  I know you don't just want to hear about where Darin and I went out to eat TWICE last week.  Surely there is more to life than that.  

Maybe.  

I don't know.  






Over and out.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I actually wouldn't mind hearing where you ate last week. Were both places good?

There are so many things I love about your pictures. Your big guys jumping on the bed, the pillows, the pj pants, and the three frames drawings(?) on the wall. Am I right in thinking you hung that in our apartments at the BYU?

Annee said...

Yep. I've had it on a wall in my house since high school :) I'm constant if nothing else!