My second to youngest sister got married in Los Angeles on Friday. I am trying to think of the right adjectives to fully convey just how beautifully ethereal it was. As is typical with Rachel, every detail had been painstakingly attended to.
The Location:
The Table Settings:
The Flowers!!
The hot chocolate station, in it's beginning stages. How I didn't get a final photo of this one, is beyond tragic. This station was the talk of the town that night. That hot chocolate will go down into Earnest Family hot chocolate history, it was so amazingly delicious! My girls basically stood by this table all night long waiting for it to "open."
The cake table in front of the wall of ribbon:
The entrance table and vintage yo-yo quilt:
It was all so elegant and enchanting. And I haven't even mentioned the food (or the crepe station!). But what always ends up being the most meaningful is the time spent with family, that we don't see often enough.
The 5 and under crowd:
The meeting of the Minds:
Hanging with Grandma:
Getting a hug from Grandpa:
And getting to watch all seven of these boys realize a little bit more what it means to call a guy "your cousin":
Is there a limit to how many photos can appear in one blog post? No, no there isn't, I say! So I leave you with just a few more. Other than the general fun of watching Jonathan Canlas create photographic magic on Rachel and Ken's big day, we also got a little take-home souvenir from him when he busted out the polaroid:
We will seriously treasure these gems forever! Perfection.
I almost forgot. You know what this means, there is only ONE wedding remaining:
CZ all eyes are on you. No pressure or anything! Kisses.
-The End.
P.S. Ken, I'm so sorry you did not appear in a single one of my photos. I will make it up to you upon your next visit to us as, The Fitzgeralds. You made for a strikingly handsome groom. All the best.




7 comments:
Thank you for sharing these photos Annee. The event is truly lovely. The flowers remind me of the header on Rachel's blog. So beautiful. Will you be attending the party in Alpine?
What fun! I love the polaroids.
Such beautiful pictures Annee. Looks like it was a special event. -Eliza
BTW with all the commotion of motion that it took to
persuade Stephen and Huck to join the photo of the big boy cousins, I know it felt like 8 but on a close counting of heads I think there are just 7 boys in all.
Where is this location??? Is this your parents' house? I love it!
You are right mom, I'll edit! It did seem like twice that many boys in that particular moment :)
Shannon, it's at the Wiley's house (Scott's parents) in La Canada. It was beautiful.
I'm so glad you took pictures! It was such a beautiful event but my camera was hanging out with my sweater and missed the event!
Post a Comment